- Acne Scar Filling and/or Surgery
- Botox Injection
- Chemical Peeling
- Earlobe Repair
- Leg Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy)
- Liquid Injectable Silicone Treatments
- Lip Enhancement and Rejuvenation
- Mole and Birthmark Removal
- Scar Revision
- Treatment of Facial Broken Blood Vessels
- Wrinkle Reduction and Volume Correction with Fillers
Spider veins are small enlarged superficial blood vessels that appear at the skin surface as red or blue. Spider veins commonly occur on the legs. These dilated blood vessels may be short, unconnected hair-like lines, or connected in a "sunburst" pattern. Sometimes, spider veins occur in a small area and aren't very noticeable. Other times, they can cover a large area of skin and be very unattractive. Larger dilated blood vessels (called reticular veins) may appear blue or green through the skin’s surface and often occur along with spider veins.
Sclerotherapy is injection therapy for spider veins and larger reticular veins of the leg. The procedure is simple. Veins are injected with a solution which causes the veins to collapse and fade from view. The number of treatments depends on the amount and severity of your condition and the results that you hope to achieve.